martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

School rules:
In my school there is going to be some rules.Is necesary, right?So this are the rules of my ideal school:
1-You must be on time for all the lesons
2-You mustn't eat or drink on clases includin chewingn gum
3-You mustn't drop litter
4-You mustn't bully
5-You must respect your teachers and classmates.
6-You must wear the uniforms
7-You mustn't run in the corridors
8-You mustn't shout on class
9-Cellphones are allowed but not in classes
10-The school will provide you a free delicious lunch and snacks all the days of the school week in a very CLEAN canteen.
 But the most important is to enjoy.
Homework:
In this school the pupils mustn't have homework beacouse they got many hours of clases in every subject. The only posible homework is study for tests.
A day at school:
I arrived at school at nine. I had some classes untill the morning break and the untill lunch.I can go to the yard on breaks, and there is a very big yard with a lot of gras. After lunch I had classes untill the afternoon break and then I had some classes until half past tree.But I doesn't went home then beacouse of the extra curriculars activits.And this is for you to have an idea of how my schoo is here youhave a picture of her

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario